8.10.2010

Lost and Intuition

Let's begin with lost. I lost a blog I used to read. It was a mommy blog... I know I know, it was the only one I read I swear! Anyhow... this lady had 2 girls and she lived in the states... She had a "no mini van vow" ticker on her blog and... that is all I can remember. That and her 2 girls called her momma... nothing new I know. But I think it was a big one, one with adverts and such. If anyone can point me in that direction... big thanks!

Intuition - There is this woman who has been gaining ever popularity in our society as a self-help, women inspired, guru type. I don't know her personally, we took an 8 week course together and there was just something about her that I didn't like. A feeling... it's weird as I get older I get more intuition moments... sometimes my hand will buzz when I touch someone too or when I'm around a person like this suddenly things are really quiet or theirs a buzz in the air. I don't try to understand it... I'm just starting to try and listen to it... so that lady, I am staying well away from!

No comments: